QUILTERS DREAM BATTING
- There are a variety of benefits to using Quilters Dream... first off, it is made in the USA.
- Whereas some batts may have some thin or thick areas, Quilters Dream batts are always of even density because each batt is hand cut and hand inspected inspected to guarantee quality.
- Quilter's Dream batts can be stitched as closely as you want or up to 8" - 12" apart depending on the type of fiber used in the batt.
- They are a proud sponsor of the Hopes & Dreams Quilt Challenge for ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) and also support Breast Cancer Research by donating 10% of the proceeds from their Dream Pink 80/20 batting line.
- The flame retardant, cotton and polyester batts come in a variety of thicknesses so you get exactly the look and feel that you want without having to use multiple batts or trying to split a batt.
- Each batt is inspected and HAND CUT to ensure consistancy throughout the surface not cut out in a cookie cutter fashion.